Daily Loan had built up a very precise and effortless application method. All you got to do is that to fill up our web based application form and our experts will find the most suitable loan option from our direct lenders.
1. www.dailyloan.co.uk, is operated by Akebia Limited which is the Data Controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act"). You may contact us at the following address for the purposes of the Act:
WISTERIA CAMROSE HOUSE,
2A CAMROSE AVENUE,
EDGWARE, MIDDLESEX, HA8 6EG
Consumer Credit Licence Number: 0644307
Company Registration Number: 07475421
Phone: +44 203 026 1036
2. We are a payday loan matching service provider. Our service only includes finding the appropriate payday loan’s direct lenders.
3. We are not a direct lender and do not provide any type of loans or guarantee loans from our direct lenders. Getting a loan offer or loan approval is subject to eligibility of the potential borrowers and the existing terms and conditions of the direct lenders.
4. According to the terms of this policy when you visit and use the service of www.dailyloan.co.uk you consent to permit us collecting, using and sharing you information by us. To be precise, you consent to the transfer of your personal information, and any other data we acquire about you, to direct lenders or any third-party service providers in the process of evaluating you application for a loan. Under the term of using our website, we are allowed to use your information that you supply during your use of our site for delivering you the services. We may also store information regarding your buying characteristics in order to contact you through e-mail or phone with details of carefully selected services or special offers which may be of interest to you.
5. If you have been declined for a loan at any time, you agree that we are allowed to recommend you a substitute product or service (including those of others) and that we may pass your details to financial services providing company for them to send you details of their services. You can stop us to do so by writing to us at the address mentioned above.
6. We accept no liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or for any loss of data, profit, revenue or business (whether direct or indirect), however caused, even if foreseeable, that you may suffer in relation to your use of our website. In circumstances where you suffer loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of our website or its contents, we accept no liability for this loss or damage whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause and whether on the part of us or our servants, agents or any other person.
7. We will not transfer any information that we hold on you to anyone outside the European Economic Area. If you were introduced to us by a third party, we will give them your contact details and sufficient information about you for their accounting and administration purposes.
8. You may at any time request a copy of the information we hold on you (for which we may charge a small fee) by writing to us at the above address.